Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To make things easier

I decided to use "DownLine Builder" lists (should be obvious where...lol!) for programs that I currently recommend. More would be added from time to time and anything that's not listed in those programs will be listed like normal.

I decided to do this because it's easier to just show the "Splash Page/Downline Builder" lists than to fill this blog with a bunch of side links. I think the builders would condense things a bit. Anything that's already linked normally will stay, along with banner links provided with payment proofs, and any reviews I have.

You can even join the programs that provide the Builders. They're pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog.Great info and i like the style of it too,its got a funky flow to it haha

    I really like it,come and check mine out

    Best Paying Online Sites

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e