Sunday, January 17, 2010

NaughtyNNice

Awwwww...

NaughtyNNice and the two sister sites(Rosebuddoffers and DayDreamClicking) have been infected with an Iframe virus. Waa...

I'm not a member of the sister sites, but NaughtyNNIce is one of my favorite PTC sites, so I'd hate to see a virus ruin it all.

It's advertised everywhere too. Yikes. I just hope the problem is solved soon.

Lots of ad sites/ads can be infested with malaware. I know DonkeyMails had some ads that once contained SCARY maleware, and other PTC/PTR sites can be hit with maleware too. That's one of the reasons why I have like two shields and quite a number of scanners. Heh.

Anyway, hopefully the NaughtyNNice Iframe virus will GO AWAY. Even the Forum is infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e