Sunday, March 22, 2009

My first GPT site: FusionCash

Free Money at FusionCash!

I found out about Fusion Cash at the Something Awful forums. Someone had asked about how to earn money online and a reply mentioned making money at "goon run" FusionCash. I joined soon after I found it and have been a member for a year. BUT, because I tend to be skeptical, I didn't do much of anything until VERY recently. I was lucky I managed to log in since it had been so long. My $5.00 bonus ended up expiring (cry).

FusionCash is a bit more bare bones than other GPT sites. While they do have some promotions and contests, they are nowhere near as numerous as other GPTs. However, the money FusionCash pays out is pretty decent and even the "freebies" can net quite a bit of money if you know what you're doing(this is true with all GPT sites). If you're not afraid of doing trials(like I tend to be) or purchasing as seen on TV items, then you can get more money. If you post once a day on their large forum, then you can get an additional three dollars a month.

Their most recent addition is a PTC area which gave me great joy. You click on a 4 links under the Paid to Click block and if you stay for a total of two minutes, you get cents. In a month, that's close to three dollars, which is more than most PTC sites. FusionCash did good with doing that because now I have more of a reason to go more often than I used to.

Fusioncash has a very solid and helpful forum full of active members who can offer help should you ever need any. Overall, not a bad site, but I have my preferences. I guess I'm just a sucker for the "do this many offers and get an entry for a prize." Lol! I also tend to like the "daily trivia"/question of the day/Ptc contest sort of thing that Fusioncash lacks.

Still, this is my first GPT site and even though I'm not that active there, I still have no qualms about doing offers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e