Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DealBarbie Suddenly Sold...

I didn't find out until about ten minutes ago. I got the announcement in the Inbox maybe 35minutes ago. I'm sure the DB network will be in good hands, but I will miss Christina.

So, I'm shocked, a little excited at the change because I want to see what will happen next, and sad because Christina was easy/fun to talk to.

I know who the new owner is, and he does have a good rep in the GPT circuit, but I'm just a little too stunned to say anything more than, "I guess I'll just have to wait and see."

People get really nervous when sites are sold because of the personal information changing hands, but I don't think anything awful will happen here.

I'm just waiting to see what will happen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e