Friday, July 10, 2009

PTC--Big Kahuna Clicks



A HUGE PTC site I found through a now dead PTC program(Pampered Pets). Currently, there are over 200,000 members, so any ads there tend to burn very quickly. That would explain why the cashout is so low(4 cents). When I go there, there's usually 8-12 ads there, but if you go there more than once a day, there could be more. Because of the sheer amount of active clickers, you do have be on top of the site if you want to get more than the minimum.

It's greatest strengths are the Click Exchanges(five seconds per page/a bunch of sites) and the PTSU section(will often have over 90 sign ups). I use BKC often for the DonkeyMails PTP programs. Only problem is that they do have to be admin approved, which can be annoying, but necessary for some sites.

Big Kahuna Clicks also has great ad packages and the sheer volume of members will guarantee at least a couple of referrals(I actually got a couple through a site advertised ONLY on BKC). COOL!

This one of the more active PTC sites out there and the only one I know that has an autopayment function. Payment proofs are in my Proof Galleries. I was paid twice. A small amount, sure, but a little $$$ is better than none at all.

1 comment:

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e