Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1st PTR/GPT: InboxDollars





I joined InboxDollars through AnythingFree4You. I didn't know that it was a Paid to Read Email site until I actually joined. harhar. It's not the most widely promoted place, but I've seen it around some of the blogs I read. You get a penny per e-mail and you get about 3-5 e-mails per day. If that's not enough, you can do offers(trials, freebies, sign ups), surveys, play games(if you use IE),monthly sweepstakes(every dollar earned, gets an entry) and you can use InboxDollars for Cashback shopping. I don't use it much because it only pays by check, but for those that don't mind, then this is a good site to join. I just use it for the paid e-mails and offers unique only to it, but this place could be a dream come true for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e