Sunday, April 12, 2009

3rd: Anything Free4You



AnythingFree4You is the third GPT site I joined, and it quickly became my favorite until Deal Barbie showed up(ironically enough, I joined Deal Barbie through anythingfree4you. LOLOLERSKATES! In fact, I joined a lot of things through this place.

Here is my review from GPTreview.net:

An adorable site that is surprisingly addictive.
I don't remember how I found AnythingFree4You, but I'm glad I did because it's proven to be one of my favorite GPT sites if not the favorite.

Part of its appeal is that it's more than just doing offers. The site has raffles(where everyone wins something, Paid to Click, lots of daily surveys, contests, and a question of the day which rewards you with a half point (or smiley) every time you answer. The little things add up, and if you don't want to do the many offers available, you can simply use the PTC ads and the question of the day to slowly rack up dollars and points.

Anythingfree4you has new offers daily and the "just credited" area makes it easy to choose which ones to do. The only flaw I can think of is that not every offer specifies what exactly to do, but that's what the forum and submit ticket is is for. The admin is helpful and quick to respond should you need any help.

The contests give plenty of incentive to do as many things as possible. Overall anythingfree4you is one of the better GPT/PTC sites out there.

Anythingfree4you also has a Bingo game going on, and currently has an Easter incentive(complete an offer, win a dollar), so today is certainly a good day to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e