Saturday, April 11, 2009

2nd GPT Site: Treasure Trooper

TREASURE TROOPER

Treasure Trooper is the second GPT I have joined. I found it through Yahoo Answers. It is a very popular GPT site that has been around for four years. I joined in February. They are very legitimate and it's one of the most widely promoted GPTs out there. The offers are done the same way every GPT is, but they give out Pearls, Coins, Jewels, etc that can be exchanged for prizes. Treasure Trooper also has a HUGE jackpot, treasure hunts, newsletter offers, a huge, helpful message board and daily surveys(they have three, but each one is 75cents if you qualify for one). They have a lot of offers too. You may have seen some of them before, but they do have offers unique to them(from what I've seen).

Unfortunately, I joined at a time when I really didn't know what I was doing, so most of my offers ended up pending/denied. :/ However, I joined Gevelia Coffee through Treasure Trooper and view it as a "Cash Back" shopping site(TT is also the second cashback shopping site I've joined).

While Treasure Trooper is one of the most popular GPTs out there, it was quickly "brushed aside" in favor of another GPT site(not Deal Barbie, but one that I will be talking about next). That's doesn't mean that Treasure Trooper is bad, it just means that I've found places that have worked out better. For some people, Treasure Trooper is THE ONE, and that could easily include whoever is reading this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e ss_blog_claim=c5d6de1f10e588097a108464ffe5105e